Using software to translate from one language into another is not always as accurate as you would think. In the examples below, you can see that even translating just a few words can take on an entirely new meaning. If you’re trying to build trust with international customers and hire employees outside the US, it would be well worth the effort. Here are 5 reason why it matters:
- Lowers barrier to entry for your brand
- Accelerates the rate of trust and brand adoption
- Demonstrates you are making an effort to properly align your company and products to the norms and culture of that country
- Reduces risk for accidents
- Reduce some of the friction with setting up a business in a foreign market if your contracts and business documents are localized.